This assorted pack of 5 flavors of 30g each is created by the bees that gather pollen from:
- The white eucalyptus forests in Uttarakhand, at the foothills of the Himalayas
- The mustard flowers of North-western India, from the Aravali mountain ranges
- The lush green fields of Rewari in South-west Haryana
- The apple flowers in the cold northern region of Kashmir
- The large trees in the dense, high altitude forest regions of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand
How To Use
Add this to a cup of warm water for a soothing decoction or dress your salads with drips of this for that eclectic taste. Can also be eaten with a variety of bread or toast.
Owing to its creamy texture, mustard honey is perfect as a spread on a toast or to mix with oats. However, you can get creative and toss it with vegetables before roasting or add it to your cheeseboard.
With a robust & rich texture, this honey is great for adding depth to your cereals & makes for a perfect baste for chicken or fish dishes. Owing to its health properties, it is also a perfect addition to diabetic recipes.
RED APPLE HONEY
Toss your favourite nuts in this honey and roast for a quick & healthy snack, or drizzle in the salads, marinades or a warm cup of tea.
WILD FOREST HONEY
Because of its intense flavour, this honey is a great addition to meat recipes or other dishes that require heavy flavours. Can also be added to lime water for an extra punch.